Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wondering.....

...Been out of sorts lately. My whole family have come down with this cold/flu bug...It has taken it's toll, but we are still fighting away. So, I have been away for a bit. Now, I've found out that Patrick Swayze past on while I was away from the computer and TV for the past few days or so... I was so sadden again....I loved his roles in Dirty Dancing & Ghost. I don't think that there was ever a role that he played that I didn't like..

Rest in Peace my dearest Patrick! Thanks for never, ever giving up and your courage to keep fighting.. Love ,Light and peaceful journey! Condolences to his wife of nearly 35 years (I love seeing couples with long & strong marriages like my own), Mom, & family.

Now the title this little message was wondering......wasn't it?

Well.... I haven't checked into my normal stomping grounds so I am left to wonder what has been going down in the pagan world, or said against the pagan world.....I know someone has said or done something. It is common and expected, sad to say, but that is the way that it is....

Guess, what I will be doing this weekend? Yep, you got it...finding out the going ins, ons, downs, outs, and whatever else there is.....
I'm a Gemini, and it's my nature! .....LOL

Oh Wait! I did watch Housewives of Atlanta tonight. I swear, I would have jacked Kim up for what she pulled with the viewing of the photos and that song!