Thursday, October 1, 2009

Grinning Like a Chester Cat

Hummm, I am trying so hard to contain myself....I can't help snickering while writing this blog. This is a, "Now What?", or a"Nah..., Nah...., Nah Nah Nah!" moment...

I can come up with so many...LOL

Okay... Okay, I guess that I will put that little childish moment to bed, but I couldn't help it after I read the article below.
I am glad that someone has finally stood up to those that do not even want us to exist (or want us back in the broom closet). I am so happy that they did not change their stand the issue.
They are right and I applauded them for doing so. A person's religious preference has no baring on this at all. It is ability to do the job.

There is a law against discrimination of nationality, religion, sexual orientation, etc. .The are just abiding by the law that many want to break I guess...

ANYHEWWWW.........

It is about freakin' time!

I wish more Pagans and the like, would come OUT OF THE CLOSET and run for office! Stop hiding! Be who you are, and be damn PROUD OF IT.... We are no different than anyone else.
We shop, work, raise families, etc.. We are everyday people and average Joe's. We are teachers, doctors, lawyers, judges, police officers, soldiers, business owners, and so much more.

So, Mr. Dan Halloran of District, New York City Council, " YOU GO BOY!!!" I am proud of you and appreciate you and your service to your state & community. We may not share political sides.....Independent/Green Party here (yeah, I said it......), but I would still like to congratulations on your candidacy!

Gods Bless America! Queens NY GOP Won't Dump Pagan Candidate

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-derrick/gods-bless-america-queens_b_301384.html